Monday, December 24, 2012

End of 2012

Dear readers (if there is any),

It has been a while that i have not updated my blog (like very long) since my last post. Just before end of 2012 (what people named it as END OF THE UNIVERSE), i would want to say something and start a brand new year all over again.

What I have been through in 2012?
Its not a productive year for me academically but I have learned a lot of lessons (good and bad) from different people and friends around me. Well, what i can say is I experienced. Tears and laughters those formed the experience of mine.

1. I've learned that family is always the best and most important people in the world. friends who know me would know that how important is family to me. I love them and I'm glad that its not too late for me to realize that how much i have actually love them.

2. There are two important friends that come into my life. Friends who I do not know them well before June but now we are as close like three mouseketeers sticking together. Once, I have a thought that these two people are just "friends" to me but they proved me wrong that they actually love me more than anyone else. When I'm trying to push them away from me, they told me that "no matter how far you pushed us, we will stick to you forever." See, how much they love me. My guardian angels and my rainbows of my life. 

3.  I have been a part-time worker for my previous boss where I attached to during my internship. My boss and lady boss have treated me so well and I really am thankful to both of them. They are just like my second parents who take care of me well and brought me to Thailand, Singapore and South Korea (although its business trip but we enjoyed). However, not all matters that go smoothly. There are times that make me upset and threw me into troubles. But, still, i wanna thanks to both of them. They teach me well and motivate me to be a better person.

4. Another friend of mine, yes my darling, my childhood besties. She went to Japan for her SEP and I can fell the gap between us after that. But I just want to tell her that, no matter how far the gap is, you are still my friend, my only true friend. I love you darling. =))

5.  My hostel mates. Meow~ Yes, hope you are reading this. I wanna apologized to her that I rarely hang out with her last semester but I hope we can for the upcoming semester. Im sorry that we did not get to study together during revision week. But i really do hope that we can do it together and get through this for our last semester in UBD. 

6. My love. Sometimes, I would wish I have someone who can accompany and taking care of me yet sometimes I feel how lucky I am being single upon seeing what my friends who are in relationship been through. Can't deny that it is hard to get the right one at the first time but i wish i can find him one day. The guy who loves me for who I am, trust me more than anyone else and accompany me through my entire life. =) 

Last but not least, my new year resolutions:
1.  God blessed my family and friends to be in good health and wealth. 

2.  Hope to get a good job and take care of my family.


3.  Hope I can find my Mr.Right.


4. Hope things can get better than this year.



God bless! 

Love,
Sc (25/12/2012)

No comments: