Sunday, June 20, 2010

after a long thinking





This morning, when I was on my bed, I could heard my siblings dragged themselves from their warm bed and got ready to go to school. Yes, today is the school reopen.

June gonna end soon and July is coming. I feel like this year flew so fast. And I have done nothing special for this year. Before Year 2010 ends, I must have done something. Something please!

And more, my result for this second semester hasn't publish yet. Huh?? I wonder why is it take so long for the officials to publish it uh? I will be a Second Year Student soon!!! YEapppppi!

Yesterday was Father's Day! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY my dad! Well, Lanie and I have bought dad a Casio watch. And we were sure that dad will like it. Although it was not the expensive ones, but it is the best watch ever. :)




Okie, my tuition life starts soon too. I love tuition for the kids. Well, I admit somethings they freaked me out BUT I really do love to teach them. :P Gonna prepare something for them.

Peace!


No comments: