Tuesday, June 22, 2010

UNsleep

"GOAL!!!!" yeash! ARGENTINA won!

It was 3 sumthing am and I was watching FIFA World Cup! Funny thing was I couldn't get into sleep after that until I heard my mum's alarm rang which was already 5.30.

"Wah, you din sleep uh?" that what my mum first asked me when she opened the door.

Boil hot water, hang up the clothes and eat my burger.

I expected myself to take a "morning" sleep after I have took my bath BUT I din't. Now, I am sitting in front of my lappie and blogging.

The weather outside is cool. I have a cup of white coffee with me and listen to Taylor Swift songs. Ahahaha.... Will be having 2 tuition classes later. Next week I will be a temporary teacher for 29 days in Chung Hwa due to some circumstances. Im really looking forward to it.

Recently, I am Re-reading "eclipse" of which the movie will be out somewhen in July. Yeapppi! Movie time again! Reading before watching is better.

My result was out yesterday. Well, not so good but not so bad too. 4 B and 1 D with GPA 3.28. :) Satisfied with it but have a little bit disappointed because I din't not manage to major in my Account and Finance. So I just can minor in it and Major in Business Admin of which I am really poor in. Work harder. No pain no gain!

PeacE!

No comments: